| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Carbonara in November is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.1mm (0.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Carbonara November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cape Carbonara, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Carbonara:
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 234.4 kms (145.7 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) NNW
- Fonni, Italy - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 115 kms (71.4 miles) NW
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 63.8 kms (39.6 miles) N
- Decimomannu, Italy - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) WNW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 42.1 kms (26.1 miles) WNW