| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Carbonara in June is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 3.2mm (0.1in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:42 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Carbonara June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Cape Carbonara, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Carbonara:
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 234.4 kms (145.7 miles) N
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) NNW
- Alghero, Italy - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) NNW
- Fonni, Italy - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) NNW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 115 kms (71.4 miles) NW
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 63.8 kms (39.6 miles) N
- Decimomannu, Italy - 54.2 kms (33.7 miles) WNW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 42.1 kms (26.1 miles) WNW